FUNKY & COOL FUNCTION BAND
They are Night Shift Party Band. You could call them a live party band. But that doesn’t actually describe what they do. Not by half.
Night Shift Party Band bring energy and atmosphere – working their way through genres and decades. Expect a polished PA sound system, cutting-edge equipment, and killer sets. Think style, glitz and confidence. And every special request met. Put this together, and they have got the thing that make dance-floors jump and feet frantically tap (even the feet of the tough-to-impress guest).
All in all, in one word? That’d be wow (nothing less).
Wherever your event – in the Capital of London, or anywhere the length and breadth of the UK – they be there, doing what we do best. Based in the South East, together they have three decades of filling dance-floors and being the soundtrack of nights worth remembering.
So… they’d better get this party started.
Get ready for a tantalising repertoire – from classics to crowd pleasers, Bruno Mars to Chaka Khan – contemporary, through to Motown, Disco and Soul – from Rock to pop.
Some have called them the best party band in the UK. Others the live party band that brings the gig to the private night. But enough talk. Just how useful is text anyway? Listen. Watch. Then read all about them (in our past clients’ words – which, after all, are the true mark of a party band’s talent).
Night Shift Party Band are 5-piece band features formidable twin female vocals (think tight harmonies and soulful melodies). Then there is our guitarist and bass players, who make magic with a total of ten strings. And finally, there’s their drummer – who keeps the rhythm kicking for song, after song, after song. Backing them up are custom-created accompaniment tracks – handcrafted in their studio for keys, brass and synths. So, while they are a 5-piece, they sound like a 9-piece. It’s huge. And cost-effective.
Experience, you ask?
Hundreds of corporate events. Thousands of private parties. More weddings than they can count.
But hey, this is about you. Not them. So let’s see what you’re looking for…
This is it! YOUR big day (and even bigger night). They will put together the perfect playlist for your wedding – Pop, Rock, Soul and Motown – any combination of the four. If you hadn’t guessed by yet, their repertoire is vast. And your night is going to be huge.
Add sparkle and style to your evening – the kind that gets strangers singing together, dancing side-by-side. Floor-filled, all night (without fail).
OK, the average corporate function takes a special kind of party band.
Few of your guests may know each other, many may be clients – colleagues – associates, not friends or family. They get it. And they will get them all up, all evening long. Perfect for Christmas parties, amazing for award ceremonies, fantastic for fundraisers (and every event in-between).
Here’s what you’ll get…
- 2 x 60-minute or 3 x 40-minute live sets
- Bespoke pre-mixed disco before and after live sets
- Superb repertoire featuring the finest classic and modern dance floor fillersImpressive pro PA & stage lighting – prepare to be dazzled
- Special request or first dance performed at your wedding or party
- PAT certified equipment and Public Liability Insurance
- Excellent communication throughout the booking and planning process
50's & 60's
- Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
- Dancing In The Street - Martha & The Vandellas
- Twist & Shout - The Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
- Ain't No Mountain - Marvin Gaye
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Baby Love - The Supremes
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Best Of My Love - The Emotions
- You Keep Me Hangin' On - The Supremes
- Locomotion - Little Eva
70's & 80's
- Boogie Wonderland - Earth Wind & Fire
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Young Hearts - Candi Stanton
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Shake Your Body Down - The Jackson 5
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jackson 5
- Waterloo - Abba
- I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Material Girl - Madonna
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- River Deep Mountain High - Celine Dion
- Good Times - Chic
- Kiss - Prince
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
90's & 00's
- New Rules - Dua Lipa
- Finally - CeCe Peniston
- Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynn
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Sex On Fire - King's Of Leon
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Price Tag - Jesse J
- Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Raise Your Glass - Pink
I went to see The Night Shift recently at a local venue. I didn’t know what to expect but we had such a good night and danced through the entire set. The singers were so energetic and had a brilliant stage presence; the musicians were great too. I was so impressed I’ve booked them for my 50th and am confident everyone will have an amazing time!! - Lynne.
I hired The Night Shift for my daughter's wedding. For a 5 piece group, they had a fantastic sound and stage presence. Both the female singers 'owned' the stage and the rest of the band played brilliantly! - David Forbes.
The Night Shift was very professional and had the crowd dancing all night! They played a wide range of styles and we all had a great evening. Highly recommended! - Kevin & Sally Jenkins.
Massive thanks to you all for making our Christmas Ball amazing last night. - Andrea Brewington
Tori & Danni have amazing voices which were absolutely complimented by the talented Sam on bass, Mark on drums and Anni on guitar. I would highly recommend booking these guys if you want lots of compliments on the event that you are organising guests loved them.
We hired these guys for our wedding. The girls sounded amazing and the whole band were so slick. The sound was at just the right level, loud enough to enjoy but not too loud that we couldn't speak to people in the next room. - Andrew Cook
They were extremely kind and a pleasure to deal with even allowing the youngest wedding guest to play with their tambourine. I would love to do the whole wedding again and i would hire them again. Maybe my next big birthday party! Thank you all for making our wedding end on a fabulous note. - Andrew & Lisa Cook
Quinn Artistes Entertainment Limited trade as an employment agency in compliance with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and employment Business Regulations 2003 (as detailed in Statutory Instrument 2003 No. 3319).
Designed by Element Media Limited for the Wonderful Quinn Artistes ©2020