FANTASTIC NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE ACT BASED IN DEVON
This outstanding Neil Diamond tribute act is an authentic Neil Diamond tribute show bringing you all the best Neil Diamond songs with a real feel of a Neil Diamond show.
Sound and look alike tribute Stephen has amazed audiences all over the UK and overseas seas with this amazing show. All his costumes are exact replica costumes made professionally and he even performs with a Neil Diamond signature SQ180 guitar once owned by Neil himself.
For a full night’s entertainment Steve can also do a second set of West end musical songs, pop, rock, soul and Motown to bring contrast to the night.
Interesting facts about Neil Diamond.
- He went to school with Barbra Streisand. Diamond sang in his Brighton Beach high school’s Glee club with Streisand, though he told Larry King he didn’t know her back then. They recorded “You Don’t Send Me Flowers Anymore” in separate recording studios in 1978.
- Diamond was 16 when he saw the folk singer perform at Surprise Lake, a Jewish kids camp in upstate New York. Watching Seeger’s show sparked something in him. “And the next thing, I got a guitar when we got back to Brooklyn, started to take lessons and almost immediately began to write songs,” Diamond said in a 1976 interview with Rolling Stone.
- “I wanted to go to medical school,” Diamond told Larry King in 2003. “I actually wanted to be a laboratory biologist. I wanted to study. And I really wanted to find a cure for cancer. My grandmother had died of cancer. And I was always very good at the sciences. And I thought I would go and try and discover the cure for cancer.”
- Diamond wed Katie McNeil, in a small Los Angeles ceremony in 2012 – his third marriage for the singer, who has two daughters from his first marriage to his high-school sweetheart, teacher Jaye Posner, and two sons from his second marriage to production assistant Marcia Murphey.
- In 2014, he revealed that he wrote his runaway hit “Sweet Caroline” as a love song for his second and then-wife Marcia Murphey.
- I am I said
- If you know what I mean
- Hello again
- Forever in blue jeans
- Love on the rocks
- You don’t bring me flowers
- Beautiful noise
- Play me
- Im a Believer
- Cracklin Rose
- Sweet Caroline
- And many more
- Rivera Hotel Torquay
- Park resorts
- Holborn leisure
- TLH leisure resorts
- Sundial Restaurant Turkey
- Turtle restaurant Turkey
- Piano restaurant Turkey
- Henry’s bar and restaurant Thailand
- Eastern Eye restaurant
- Stover golf club
- Many many more
Having seen Neil Diamond live this was just like seeing the man himself but in a more intimate environment. Close your eyes and it could have been him. It’s like he is channeling Neil himself. What am amazing entertaining night
To book this uncanny and authentic Neil Diamond tribute act – click on this link
1 Review on “NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE”
Steve as Neil Diamond
OMG this guy is fantastic !!! Could be the man himself.
Excellent vocals, authentic outfits and love the little story intros to songs.
His passion really shines through and captivates the audience. Can’t wait to see him again.
Hi Julie, Thankyou for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We must say we totally agree with you.