POWERHOUSE FEMALE VOCALIST REBECCA AYRES
Female vocalist Rebecca Ayres is an actress graduated from The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama with a BA (Hons) degree in Acting.
Becky can belt out a strong tune or two, with a unique ‘ rock edge’ to her voice. At just two years old, Becky started performing; wherever the occasion – at home, to family friends, or even alone! As time went on, Becky developed her passion for musical theatre and acting by training at the Colins’ performing arts school in Romford, Essex. It was here she learnt the basic techniques in singing, acting, and dance.
By the time Becky was 16, she knew performing is what she wanted to do forever; and with that gained a place at the prestigious ‘Hurtwood House’ in Dorking, Surrey.
Hurtwood aided Becky further in perfecting her acting skills, and meeting some truly inspirational tutors. It was also at Hurtwood, Becky realised the potential of her musical skills; finally playing the role of Scaramouch in We Will Rock You.
At just 18, Female vocalist Rebecca Ayres joined one of the best drama schools in the country; the Central School of Speech and Drama. Central, and the London borough of Camden became Becky’s home for the following three years as she studied on an integral acting course that has helped her become the strong, and versatile actress she is today. Aside from acting, and dancing from a young age, (everything that attribute to her passion for musical theatre) Becky also records tunes, and sings an array of styles from pop, to rhythm and blues, to jazz and has a very special flare for soul music.
Becky has recently started writing and working on her own material. Originally an Essex gal – Becky is now based in London.
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
- Hit The Road Jack – The Overtones
- I want to break Free – Queen
- Let’s Get Loud – Jennifer Lopez
- I feel Good – James brown
- Mans Mans World – James Broan
- Twist it & Do you Love me Medley – Blues Brothers
- Price Tag – jessie J
- Lifting me Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- Ain’t No mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- Forget You – Ceelo Green
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Three little birds – Bob Marley
- Jail House Rock – Blues Brothers
- Perfect – Fairground Attraction
- Stand by Me – Ben E King
- Simply The Best – Tina Turner
- I can’t make you Love me – (if ballads are required) – Bonnie Rait
- Wind beneath my Wings – (if ballads are required) -Bette Midler
- Thinking out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
to book Female vocalist Rebecca Ayres, just click on this link