DAZZLING NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE ACT – Warwicks based
Neil Diamond tribute Johnny is one of the UK’s most popular impersonators of the iconic Neil Diamond. What’s that ‘Beautiful Noise’ It’s a Tribute to Neil Diamond, described by BBC Radio 2’s Paul Gambaccini as sounding ‘spookily like the real thing’.
This sensational tribute is 22 carat diamond. His brilliant stage show is an incredible testimony to the legend and music that is Neil Diamond. The performance is a stunningly accurate version of Neil in the 70′s and 80′s when his presence and influence were at their most powerful. All stage costumes are handmade and totally authentic to complete perfectly this fabulous Neil Diamond tribute act.
Neil Diamond tribute Johnny is also enjoying considerable international chart success. So what are you waiting for, check out his photos and videos, and find out why you’ll be leaving his shows saying ‘I’m a Believer’ and find out why you’ll want to say ‘Hello Again’ time and time again to this amazing tribute show!
Interesting facts about Neil Diamond.
- He went to school with Barbra Streisand. Diamond sang in his Brighton Beach high school’s Glee club with Streisand, though he told Larry King he didn’t know her back then. They recorded “You Don’t Send Me Flowers Anymore” in separate recording studios in 1978.
- Diamond was 16 when he saw the folk singer perform at Surprise Lake, a Jewish kids camp in upstate New York. Watching Seeger’s show sparked something in him. “And the next thing, I got a guitar when we got back to Brooklyn, started to take lessons and almost immediately began to write songs,” Diamond said in a 1976 interview with Rolling Stone.
- “I wanted to go to medical school,” Diamond told Larry King in 2003. “I actually wanted to be a laboratory biologist. I wanted to study. And I really wanted to find a cure for cancer. My grandmother had died of cancer. And I was always very good at the sciences. And I thought I would go and try and discover the cure for cancer.”
- Diamond wed Katie McNeil, in a small Los Angeles ceremony in 2012 – his third marriage for the singer, who has two daughters from his first marriage to his high-school sweetheart, teacher Jaye Posner, and two sons from his second marriage to production assistant Marcia Murphey.
- In 2014, he revealed that he wrote his runaway hit “Sweet Caroline” as a love song for his second and then-wife Marcia Murphey.
- I am I said
- If you know what I mean
- Hello again
- Forever in blue jeans
- Love on the rocks
- You don’t bring me flowers
- Beautiful noise
- Play me
- Im a Believer
- Cracklin Rose
- Sweet Caroline
- And many more
To book this incredible Neil Diamond tribute Johnny – click on this link