REGISTER YOUR ACT WITH QUINN ARTISTES
We are unable to respond to every act who applies. If your act is suitable for our clients, we will contact you. If you do not hear from us please assume that your submission has not been successful. Unfortunately, we are not able to enter into discussions or correspondence with performers who are not suitable for our clients.
Tribute acts and bands will be listed as the name of the artiste or band they are impersonating or paying tribute to e.g. Adele tribute act.
Vocalists will be listed on the website using their FIRST name, if there are already performers listed with your FIRST name, your act's SURNAME initial will be used.
Please be assured your private contact details will be noted in the the backend of the website and will not be accessed by anyone other than the QA admin team as and when an enquiry is made for your act.
Our currently represented acts can also send us new promo with the criteria listed as below:
- act name (unique to QA)
- contact name (as on your photographic id)
- contact email address
- contact telephone numbers
- contact home address
- type of act
- brief/concise 3rd person biography - written within an email, attached as a word document or via wetransfer/dropbox
- live quality video footage on youtube or Vimeo - please send over the youtube or vimeo video links, or mp4 files - unbranded and without contact details (especially within in the video footage)
- quality jpg images - attached to an email or sent via wetransfer/dropbox - all unbranded and without contact details - at least one image should be landscape
- current play list i.e. songs that you are performing currently (for vocal/music acts) attached to an email or sent via wetransfer/dropbox - all unbranded and without contact details
- previous client list - written within an email or attached as a word document or via wetransfer/dropbox
- testimonials from previous clients (pick your preferred 3) - written within an email, attached word document or sent via wetransfer/dropbox
- all acts need to have Public Liability insurance and PAT tested equipment
- QA recommends that all acts who work via us are members of Equity or The Musicians Union